Never underestimate the power of a good assist

Wow, I could write so much about this title...
I thought of it this morning while I was crouching down and "twisting my lowest ribs to shine towards Haddon Ave." This morning, the assistant in my yoga class held on to my feet during this pose. What a huge difference this made in my stretch. All of the sudden, I was able to stop worrying about my quivering shaking legs and start concentrating on the twist, my entire body opened up and I finally was able to feel the exhilirating opening in my body.
It is important to remember that people are put into our lives for a reason. Today I challenge you to be a good assist to someone who needs it. Assists come in all shapes and sizes. Think about someone you can help today and just do it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Flexible

Pizza Hut

A snowy night and great time to Follow the Yellow Brick Roads